Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flux as a function energy and time

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 23:30:00 +0200

Dear Ali,
 can you be a bit more specific? Do you need the fluence or the fluka?
Apart from quantities which can be score with the USRYIELD there's a time
cutoffs can be set with TIME-CUT (TQUENCH for quenching processes using
Birk-like laws) then you can run several simulations with different cut-off
times and do some postprocessing.

The other alternative is writing your own routine (FLUSCW and COMSCW) for
time dependent scoring.

V.