[fluka-discuss]: Flux as a function energy and time

From: Ali Koosha <koosha.ali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 22:33:26 +0330

Dear colleagues,
I'm interested in calculation of flux as a function energy and time in FLUKA code.
I remember the USRYIELD which evaluates the yield as a function of time for a specific energy range. Although it has some pitfalls, in its limitation for definition of several binning. I will be thankful to anyone who could recommend a method for estimation of “volume-averaged” flux (not entering or emerging yield) as a function of time and energy.

PS: Usually I need about 200 intervals for each one of the time and energy.

Cheers,
AK