Re: [fluka-discuss]: Tungsten characteristic X-rays from electrons

From: Anna Ferrari <a.ferrari_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:42:20 +0200

Dear Paolo (and Mikhail),

please look at the following considerations of Alberto Fasso', this topic was
touched few years ago:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5107.html

With the EMFLUO card you can calculate X-fluorescence spectra that follow a
photoelectric effect, and NOT the electron impact ionization.
Electron impact ionization is still in preparation and as far as I know is
close to be ready, it should be available in one of the next releases (maybe
an author want to comment?).

Hope it helps,
kind regards,
Anna