[fluka-discuss]: dose eq threshold

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 17:48:34 +0330 (IRST)

Dear All,

One more question related to the 10MeV electron linac shielding design. The design is for the purpose of the linac commissioning (duration of 2months) and the shield will be temporary. When I modify the thickness of wall if I need to consider the threshold of does EQ 1mSV/year or reduce it?

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir

I am designing a shield for a 10MeV electron linac that will hit a copper, W or Aluminum target. Do I need to active the neutron production card that is under Physics tab (photoneu)?

Many thanks in advance