[fluka-discuss]: photon and neutron doses

From: Hans Beijers <beijers_at_kvi.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:39:31 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am studying angle-dependent photon and neutron spectra and doses
produced by a 30 MeV electron beam on a tungsten disk. The photons and
neutrons are tallied on a 5 m radius sphere which is intersected by
cones to get the spectra and doses in angular bins 0-10 degr, 10-30
degr, 30-60 degr, 60-120 degr and 120-180 degr. With the photons I get
spectra and doses, but with the neutrons I get spectra, but the doses in
the angular bins are all zero. I must be making a mistake, but I don't
see where. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Hans