Re: [fluka-discuss]: photon and neutron doses

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:15:27 +0000

Hi Hans,
even in case of 1 bin scorings, you can get the total value from *_sum.lis file (look for the line: Tot. response)
or from the the last line of *_tab.lis (last line).
Keep in mind that in the last file the value is divided by the bin width.

I confirm that the issue is only related to the photon dose (or more in general to all particles but neutrons):
I ran your input, as it is, and, as you can see from the attached snapshot, the only empty distribution is the one of the photon dose.
As I said in my previous email, the issue is just related to gnuplot that cannot plot single-bin distribution and
cannot be present in case to neutron dose because the binning is forced to be the same as the neutron group structure, regardless of the number of bins
you input in the USRTRACK card.

Best regards, luigi

P.S. Please keep posting on the mailing list.

[cid:0FBE7E7C-F639-4B42-8B27-D0DCE6493420_at_cern.ch]