Re: [fluka-discuss]: Impossible to open file nuclear.bin

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:47:57 +0100

Dear Zhongwen

Unfortunately, I cannot run your example as it contains geometry errors
(how did you manage to get output from scoring?)

In general, it seems that you have a confusion between the
versions of the usrsuw* tools and nuclear.bin. When you install FLUKA
please make sure that $FLUPRO indeed points to the directory in which you
are doing this installation and not to an older version. This is
important in order to make sure that on issuing the 'make' command (which
creates the usrsuw* executable files) the correct (new) FLUKA library file
is used which is consistent with the (new) nuclear.bin file.

Cheers
Stefan