[fluka-discuss]: Installation

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 18:46:52 +0330 (IRST)

Dear All,

I installed the new version of the Fluka (2.1-8), rpm extension for Fedora. I run the default default example of the fluka but after run it says: waiting to attach then shows FINISHED OK. The only file that it make is *. log and two *.out and a ran. The files are attacked. Please help me ? Is there any problem in the installation that i did or .... Looking forward for your suggestion and solutions.

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir, myarmoha_at_cern.ch