RE: [fluka-discuss]: Installation

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:31:34 +0000

Dear Massomeh

it would have been very helpful if you have looked the .out file

  **** This version is obsolete and/or ****
  **** you are not allowed to use FLUKA ****
  **** Please contact the FLUKA list ****
  **** or look for an updated version ****
  **** at http://www.fluka.org ****

It means you have installed an old version of FLUKA that expired. Please
install the newer version 2011.2c-2

Cheers
Vasilis