RE: [fluka-discuss]: SCORE Output "By One Beam Particle" on behalf of Marlon Saveri Silva

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:42:08 +0100

Hi

on top of that, please note that the results are not at all /cm**3, unless
one had manually input the whole list of volumes. So ENERGY scoring by
SCORE has to be intended as integrated over each region (and not as Energy
*density*, since for normalization purposes the volume is taken as 1cm3
unless differently specified by the user).
(See also
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6340.html)

Best

Francesco