[fluka-discuss]: Is flair working properly ?

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 13:25:23 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

Since a few days, flair on windows through VM is not working properly even though I changed the recent version of .iso file, etc.

One of the error report is pasted below, it is also indicating to send flair error report to the authors. Please also have a look

on my input file attached but it seems ok, the direction of beam is towards -ve x-axis. The message below is not only for the

file attached but also for other files that were really working ideally. Even some times it don't display geometry and hangs

one has to use power off option instead of proper shutdown.

Dir: /home/flupix/E8
Cmd: /usr/bin/nohup /usr/local/fluka/flutil/rfluka -M 2 E8BD1
$TARGET_MACHINE = Linux
$FLUPRO = /usr/local/fluka

Initial seed already existing
Running fluka in /home/flupix/E8/fluka_1023

/usr/local/fluka/flutil/rfluka: line 359: 1050 Aborted (core dumped) "${EXE}" < "$INPN" 2> "$LOGF" > "$LOGF"

With Best regards,

Zafar Yasin

ELI NP