Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka cross section data?

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 02:57:41 +0000

Hi Carl,

To determine the cross section that FLUKA computes (based on total photo-nuclear cross section & event generators) for your specific photo-nuclear reaction you could design an 'experiment' with a thin Mo target and measure the neutron production from there, then infer the microscopic cross-section in the standard way.

- Mario