[fluka-discuss]: Cherenkov and Scintillation light

From: Reza Taleei <Reza.Taleei_at_utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:49:43 +0000

Dear Fluka Users,

I have a question regarding the angular distribution of Cherenkov and Scintillation light production.
I think the Scintillation light angular distribution is isotropic and Cherenkov light angular distribution is a function of the refraction index of the material. Does Fluka consider these angular distributions and can we test it with USRBDX?

Thanks,
Reza Taleei (PhD)
Division of Medical Physics and Engineering
Department of Radiation Oncology
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5801 Forest Park Road, NE3.200
Dallas, TX 75390-8542