RE: [fluka-discuss]: obsolete version

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 10:08:32 +0000

Dear all,

after fighting with the new packages in Fedora-23. I've managed to create the flupix image,
which is now available on the FLUKA web site.
Just as a side note, I have included the pre-release of flair-2.2.0, which is not yet available
on the web site. In case of problems please let us know to fix them.

Vasilis