Re: [fluka-discuss]: limits for scoring region

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 17:45:01 +0100

Dear Hamideh

The limits in z and x define the intervals over which the results (for a
certain y bin) are averaged. In your case results would be averaged over
z=800 to 801 (just one bin I guess) and x=-20 to 20 or x=-40 to 40. Of
course, the graphs look different due to the different averaging
intervals.

Which one is more appropriate depends on what you want to calculate. Its
not a question of being correct or not..

Cheers
Stefan