[fluka-discuss]: RE: Error: File gplevh.dat is not created.

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 17:16:38 +0000

Hi Roxana,

there could be various reasons that the gplevh is not created.

1. Please verify that the gplevbin program is properly complied and running
    It should be located in the $FLUPRO/flutil directory
    If not, go to the $FLUPRO directory and type "make" to recompile all utilities
2. It could be that the gplevbin run and gave some error message, but is not visible
    from your output. Can you look in the Output page of flair the various messages
    See if something else is there
3. Maybe you run out of memory. Do you run in FLUPIX? Increase the memory you
    gave to the virtual machine.

Cheers
Vasilis