Re: [fluka-discuss]: Statistical error

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 00:13:09 +0100

Hi Maoomeh,
 There’s something wrong with the picture you sent because the labels do not correspond to your USRBIN. I guess the error is in the labelling in the flair file.

The problem is that while plotting with flair you integrate and average your Dose Eq. along all X while in the single value case you take just a bin.
Off course the error of the value mediate along one axis will be different from the single bin value.

Best,
V.