Re: [fluka-discuss]: Statistical error

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 13:16:31 +0100

Hi again,

> On 07 Mar 2016, at 10:48, Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir> wrote:
>
> Could you please let me know, if the error and dose data, point by point or bin by bin, is available in a file that I can open and plot it?
You have the USRBIN and you can convert it using the command line tools included in the FLUKA package (see the manual or the slides of one of the FLUKA courses for more details). Actually the tools are used to create the .lis file which is then plotted using gnuplot (thought Flair).

You can access this tools also thought the Flair interface under the “data” tab.
Eventually with the Flair interface you can also plot slices of your USRBIN.

> I will be grateful if you give your suggestion about the post that I had with the title of "Biasing and Redusing the statistical error”.
The response to that mail has been sent to the list and to you as well. You should have it or you might check it online
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/8918.html <http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/8918.html>