[fluka-discuss]: Re: 4th FLUKA advanced course and user workshop

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:27:20 +0100

Dear FLUKA users,

you might be interested in knowing that a few places are still available
at the next advanced course to be held in Paris on May 9-13.
If you wish to participate, and possibly contribute to the user workshop,
please apply at your earliest convenience through the NEA secretariat
(link below). The list will be closed later in March, as soon as the room
capacity will be exhausted.

Best regards

The FLUKA course team

Francesco Cerutti