Re: [fluka-discuss]: Thermal peak in neutron spectrum

From: Talanov Vadim <vadim.talanov_at_psi.ch>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 08:52:00 +0200

Dear Felix,

Without looking at your geometry but seeing that you mention "moderator"
I would guess that what you get at this 80 meV peak is actually the
"effective" moderator temperature, and if this guess is correct then
maybe a useful starting point for further understanding would be Chapter
13 from the Handbook of Spallation Research by Filges and Goldenbaum,

Cheers,
Vadim