Re: [fluka-discuss]: xsread error

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 13:12:57 +0200

Dear Pouneh
I have more questions than answers..
Did you set the environment variable FLUPRO pointing to the directory
where you installed FLUKA?
Are you using the "rfluka" script to run fluka, or are you running through
the Flair graphical interface?
Are you sure that all the files from the fluka installation file are
still present on your computer?
Try to have a look at the slides from the fluka beginners course, for
instance the lecture on installaton and running:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/442634/contribution/1/attachments/1183405/1714431/02_Installation_2015.pdf
Regards
Paola

> Hello Dear All,
> I am almost new coming in using FLUKA. There is an error while running
> FLUKA
> that is:
>
> - Abort called from XSREAD reason ERROR OPENING XSEC FILE Run stopped !
> - STOP ERROR OPENING XSEC FILE
>
> It seems that it can not open the xsec file. So, what should I do to solve
> it?
>
> Thank you in advance
> Pouneh

Paola Sala