Re: [fluka-discuss]: xsread error

From: Viana Miranda Lima, Thiago <thiago.lima.09_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 11:56:55 +0000

Dear Pouneh,

This error indicates that FLUKA was not able to find the cross section information.

Normally this is happens when you using a material that is not predefined so the code can not identify which xsec to use. Could you send me the inp file so I can check if the problem was really that?

Best wishes
Thiago

Thiago V.M. Lima MInstP MSRP MSc
Medizinphysiker SGSMP
Kantonsspital Aarau AG
Fachstelle Strahlenschutz
Haus 25, UG1.17
Tellstrasse
5001 Aarau

Telefon: 062 / 838 53 97
E-Mail: thiago.vmlima_at_ksa.ch<mailto:thiago.vmlima_at_ksa.ch>