[fluka-discuss]: Usrbin, Part:Energy

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 16:12:10 +0430 (IRDT)

Dear All,

I want to simulate the energy of the the Leaked electron in a 30cm distance of the
target (The electron hit the target and I want to have the Energy
of leaked Electron in the forward side of the target). I use the scoring of Usrbin,part:Energy and Auxscore of
Electron. I did this for Mesh 1-1-1,then I used the Terminal
command: /usr/local/flukagfor/flutil/usbrea
and read the number.

What is your idea about the scoring that I used for this goal and if
the Auxscore setting is correct (Set: AMB74)?

If the unit of the output is Gev/Volume(cm3).primary?

The inp and flair file are attached.

Many thanks in advance,

Regrads,

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir, myarmoha_at_cern.ch