Re: [fluka-discuss]: cannot record the proton information by USRBDX card through the reaction of 3He(n,p)3H

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 14:46:29 +0200

Dear Meng Peng
For low energy neutron interactions (below 20 MeV) the secondary charged
particles are not generated, theyr energy is deposited in the interaction
point. Exceptions are (as listed in the manual, section 10.3.3) reactions
on H, N, 6Li and 10B, if requested. In the next Fluka release charged
secondaries from He will also be transported.
Regards
Paola
> Dear FLUKA experters!
>
> I don't know why I can't record the information of proton and triton
> in the USRBDX card through the reaction of 3He(n,p)3H. When I try to
> record the proton information by mgdraw.f, I record nothing again.
> The input file and .f file are enclosed in the appendix.
>

> Looking forward for your reply. Thank you in advance!
>
> Meng Peng
>
> The chinese
> institute of
> atomic