Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN Rotation

From: Yuri Simeonov <yuri.simeonov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:25:34 +0200

Dear Mikhail,

thanks for your answer! I used your .inp file for some simulations.

Somehow I was thinking that if I rotate my whole set up (particle
direction, water phantom and USRBIN ) with the same angle around the same
point I will get the same results independent of the rotation angle (This
is what I need, is this possible in FLUKA at all?), but this is not the
case (see the attached Pictures).
Apparently I misunderstand the whole concept of rotation in this case?

Regards
Yuri