Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to replicate a bump in FLUKA

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:04:45 +0200

Dear Shri

You can define the transformations with lattic.f instead of ROT-DEFI
cards. Still, you will have to define the lattice cells as empty regions
in your geometry (and the maximum number of regions can only be increased
up to 20000 with the GLOBAL card), e.g. with a script creating the
geometry input.

Cheers
Stefan