Re: [fluka-discuss]: Cartesian vs Cylindrical grid

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 10:41:28 +0200

*an update to my previous email*

The normalization for USRBIN output when asking for DOSE is 1.6e-7 mJ/GeV
and not volume!

Here is the quote from the FLUKA manual:
"5) Energy deposition will be expressed in GeV per cm3 per unit primary
weight. Doses will be expressed in GeV/g per unit primary weight. To obtain
dose in Gy, multiply GeV/g by 1.602176462E-7"

And thanks to Francesco for pointing it out.

Cheers,
Nikhil