[fluka-discuss]: Residual dose maps vs. cooling time.

From: <vpetrosyan_at_asls.candle.am>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 14:17:31 +0400

Hello dear FULKA experts!!!.

I want to calculate residual dose equivalent rates as function of cooling
time and spatial distributions of ambient dose equivalent rate after
different cooling time on contact to a sample. The electron energy is 17
GeV.

I use for that calculation the following cards
RADDECAY,IRRPROFI,DCYTIMES,DCYSCORE. The FLUKA gives a some errors wich I
cannot understand my mistake. Please help me to find my mistake and solve
the problem. I attach FLUKA file in this letter please take look it.

Any help will be appreciated much!!!

Thank You!