Re: [fluka-discuss]: Question about three different sources?

From: Leonel Morejon <leonel.morejon_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:07:41 +0200

Dear Zhefu,

Yes you need to use source.f routine to simulate this. You have to
modify it to sample particles coming from each source, and using the
corresponding source's parameters (energy, position, particle type, etc).
As for the different intensities, you can simply sample from each source
with different frequencies, according to their intensities; for example
if source X is twice as intense as source Y then make sure to sample
twice from X as many samples you do for Y.

Here attached you can find a modified source.f where I set three sources
and sample from each of them. It assumes all the sources emit the same
particle (defined in the input with the BEAM card) and a monoenergetic
beam. But you can easily extend from there to a more general case.

Leonel

--
Leonel Morejon