RE: [fluka-discuss]: Question about three different sources ?

From: lzfneu <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:54:22 +0000

Dear Leonel,
Thanks for your reply !
I have one more question about the total dose equivalent distribution plot by using USRBIN card to consult you:
I am quite confused, in my opinion, the "IF ELSE IF" command determines which ONE source hit the target at one time in your source.f file, the others two sources don't work at this time. That is to say the three sources don't emit at the same time, but just one works. Am I right ?
I am also confused about whether or not do I need to multiply 3 to plot the total dose equivalent distribution of three sources by using USRBIN card ?
Thanks in advance.
Zhefu