RE: [fluka-discuss]: Question about three different sources?

From: lzfneu <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:11:42 +0000

Dear Anton,
Thanks for your reply.
I have one more question to consult you:
in the step 1), "IF ELSE IF" command can determin which ONE source works in source.f file, but in my opinion the others two sources do not work at this time. That is to say the three sources don't emit at the same time. In addition to multiply with the total intensity of all three beams, whether the absolute results need to multiply 3 to plot the total dose equivalent distribution by using USRBIN card? I am quite confused about this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Zhefu