RE: [fluka-discuss]: About alpha decay and gamma spectrum produced by neutron capture reaction

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:50:44 +0000

Dear Jiabao Li,

1. The present release only generates the betas and gammas from the decay, and not the alphas.
    This is something already existing in the development version of FLUKA and will be available
    with the next release
2. Photons from low energy (<20MeV) neutron reactions are represented with 42 energy groups
   (look the manual section 10.4.1.1), apart from some exceptions where the explicit lines are
   generated.

Best
Vasilis