[fluka-discuss]: About alpha decay and gamma spectrum produced by neutron capture reaction

From: 李家宝 <2015216023_at_student.cup.edu.cn>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 16:17:35 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts,

I would like to ask two questions:
1.Americium 241 decay can get the alpha particle,but didn't get the alpha particles in my simulation. How can I get the alpha particle?(Enclosure 1)
2.We can get the gamma spectrum from neutron capture reaction,but my spectral line is very strange from 1MeV to 10MeV.How to get the correct line?(Enclosure 2 and 3)

Thanks,
Jiabao Li