Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN for a specific time interval

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 21:03:34 +0200

Hi Ali,

DCYSCORE (associate scoring to decay-times) and DAYTIMES (decay time after irradiation) only affect radioactive decay

You can use:
- the USRYIELDs with different time-cuts.
- TCQUENCH (particles are cut out only at the end of each step)

Anything else would pass from the definition of a custom collision tape using a mgdraw route where you can use the particle’s age (ATRACK) in the BXDRAW routine.
Eventually this might not be straightforward for beginners.

Best, Vittorio