[fluka-discuss]: The process of FLUKA running

From: 李家宝 <2015216023_at_student.cup.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 06:56:42 +0800

Dear FLUKA experts,

I'm a beginner.I want to ask a few questions.

1. Input file in /home/fluka / 01, user program user1. f in $FLUPRO/user, the process is:

cd /home/fluka/01

$FLUPRO/flutil/fff $FLUPRO/user/user1.f

$FLUPRO/flutil/lfluka -o $FLUPRO/user/user1 -m fluka $FLUPRO/user/user1.o

$FLUPRO/flutil/rfluka -e $FLUPRO/user/user1 01

Is it right?

1. 2. Data are written on the collision tape in unformatted. How to modify the subroutine and then get a visual format file?

2. 3. I'd like to know the whole process of FLUKA running. But I did not find the main program of the FLUKA source files, only the user, auxiliary and compiler source files. Can you give me a 4. share? (I'm not modify the program, just want to learn about the program.)

3. 4. For low energy neutron and material effect, gamma photons can be produced. For photons with energy less than 1MeV, the image is very good, but it is not good for the photon energy higher than 2MeV. For example, I want to get the image is in Figure 1, but it is in Figure 2. When the neutron reaction produces photons, photon energy is the energy of paragraphs, or the beginning of a single energy is turned into a section by section, which is the right one?

1.

2. Thanks