[fluka-discuss]: error in dnrset.f

From: Alex Metcalfe <Alex.Metcalfe_at_brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 04:51:50 +0000

Dear Fluka Experts and Developers,

I've got a geometry that upon adding more bodies, to produce a finer version of the same repeated pattern crashes out
the only useful error information that i can see is in the generated .log file

"At line 119 of file dnrset.f
Fortran runtime error: Index '201' of dimension 1 of array 'mbody' above upper bound of 200"

Im guessing that I've exceeded a limit of some sort to do with mechanisms involving dnear with the increase in bodies, but exactly where, and how to remedy this is my question (as my attempts to search out a documented solution have been fruitless thus far)

I've attached the working simplified version of the input as well as the one that falls over, and their associated outputs. arrgeo2-* is the one that fails, arrgeo1-* the original

Thanks
Alex