[fluka-discuss]: MAGFLD subroutine not working - instantly finishes with ERRORS

From: <mjm_at_jlab.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 10:29:02 -0400 (EDT)

I've written a magfld.f subroutine for my input file - it accesses a
magfld.txt text file that is being kept in the same directory, reads it,
and makes an array for bx/by/bz, then does what the magfld subroutine
needs. However, when I compile it (which flair compiles fine, no errors)
and try to run it, the run finishes after a couple seconds and says it's
finished with errors. What am I doing wrong?