Re: [fluka-discuss]: MAGFLD subroutine not working - instantly finishes with ERRORS

From: nikhil shetty <nikhil.nitk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 13:14:13 +0200

The first thing is to see if the problem is in the subroutine or in the
input file. From what you have written, the subroutine is doing fine. I
hope you had really printed out the magnetic field values that were being
returned, in order to cross check that the code is fine.

If there were errors, you could find some info on them at the end of the
output/error files or at the beginning of the log files. This should help
you. If not post the input file along with a sample of the filed map to
fluka-discuss.

Cheers,
Nikhil