[fluka-discuss]: Max Voxel Number

From: Yuri Simeonov <yuri.simeonov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:15:47 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I voxelized a complex triangular-polygon mesh and imported it in FLUKA
using the Voxel card. The maximum number of Voxels, which I have in my case
is about 45 Million, which is not sufficient for a precise geomterical
description.
I found a prevoius discussion about this topic :

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0913.html

Can I get a recompiled version of the code, with let's say, 1E9
Voxel*2bytes=2 GB RAM?

I know that the number 1E9 Voxels will eventually decrease, depending on my
geometry, bin scoring, etc., but 2 GB is the maximum RAM per core in our
cluster.

Regards
Yuri