Re: [fluka-discuss]: Changing energy binning for usrtrack

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:30:32 +0200

Dear Nima,

no way. This is not at all a matter of scoring (the point is not the
change of the post-processing utility ustsuw.f, which by the way you could
definitely modify, since you have the source code in the $FLUPRO/flutil
directory). The treatment of low energy (<20 MeV) neutrons relies on a
dedicated built-in library made of 260 energy groups and the respective
scoring must reflect this structure. So the 260 groups are not the default
choice, rather the only choice.

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti