Re: [fluka-discuss]: Inconsistency in absorbed dose values calculated using LET spectra and USRBIN

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:41:05 +0200

Hi Rajesh, would you be more specific in "*do not agree with each other.*",
maybe posting input files and the summary of both results (with errors)?
You also don't introduce the geometry and energy of your problem.

If you are studying biological effects the simple DOSE might not be what
you should be simulating for.

Best
Vittorio