RE: RE: [fluka-discuss]: Deuterium-tritium neutron generator

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 08:11:18 +0000

Dear Adam,

Since you are interested in the generated neutrons (and not a priori in deuterons), the best solution in your case would be that you directly implement the neutron source inside a source routine. It is foreseen to have deuteron interactions at some point in FLUKA (at higher energies), however considering that you are interested in fusion products at very low energy the best (and probably only) way would be a customized source routine.

Cheers, Anton