Re: [fluka-discuss]: net charge plot?

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 19:49:26 +0200

Hi Tristan, from the plot I do not understand if thesis slice or the profile integrated on the X axis (orthogonal to the screen surface…)
In principle you would need a better statistic, you should plot the usrbin error and check that the error in you region of interest for the two plots is below what you consider good for your simulation case.
Best,
V.