[fluka-discuss]: How to emit isotropically from a dot ?

From: hue <hue_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:37:55 +0200

Dear Fluka users,

the use of heterodox ion sources seems to be a common concern for
fluka's users.
Despite the instruction manual, I haven't been able to figure out how
the SOURCE card may be used.

I would like to create an 4pi steradian punctual and isotropic source,
or in other words, emit from a single dot to every directions.
The chapter 12.2.19.3 mentions a bit of code that could be helpful, but:
- How do I insert code using Flair ?
- What are the ZFLK/TXFLK functions ? I didn't find their descritpion in
the manual

Regards

Adrien