RE: [fluka-discuss]: numerically counting electrons

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:23:26 +0000

Dear Elif,

As described in my previous Email, with USDRAW in MGDRAW you can count the exact number of electrons produced by photons. With USRBDX, one relies on the fact that electrons cross a certain boundary which might not be the case for all of them (they might stay in the region where they are created).

Cheers, Anton