RE: [fluka-discuss]: Access to tracking informations in USERDUMP

From: <antonio.iuliano2_at_studenti.unina.it>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 14:45:32 +0100

Dear Anton,

you have given me a very clear explanation, providing all the
information I needed. Now I know where the variables are saved and how
to access them. Thank you very much for your help.

About the MGREAD issue, I managed to solve it on my own. The macro
works if I remove the reading and writing of the variables
CXX,CYY,CZZ, that, I think, are not written by the standard mgdraw
output, but by the modified one in chapter 12 of the manual. Anyways,
I am writing in formatted output for the moment, so it does not
actually matter.

Again, thank you for the information and the help.
Best regards,
Antonio.