RE: [fluka-discuss]: Minimium

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:46:50 +0100

in EMFCUT you have to specify the regions where the threshold applies,
i.e. TARGET as WHAT(4) in your case

If you look into the output file (NewDesignV5-1001.out), you will see
that your 1 keV threshold has not been taken due to the wrong command

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI
CH-1211 Geneva 23
Switzerland
tel. ++41 22 7678962
fax ++41 22 7668854

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017, Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri wrote:

> Dear Fracesco and Giorgi,
>
> Many thanks for the emails. I reduced the transport threshold to 1keV for all the regions (Global) and added the MULSOPT card for switching the single scattering . Unfortunately, it gives no result and the files are empty to plot.
>
> The inp file is been attached to the email
>

> Best regards,
> Masoomeh

>>> Masoomeh