[fluka-discuss]: FLUPIX stuck after image booting

From: Cristian Antochi <VasileCristian.Antochi_at_roma1.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 12:50:37 +0100

Hello,
I'm trying to install FLUPIX on a virtual machine on Win10 but I have a
problem when I start the virtual machine with the FLUPIX image: the
image starts booting, but immediatly after I choose to start FLUPIX it
gets stuck with an underscore (_) in the top left corner of the screen,
so the installation doesn't even start. I tried to activate all the
possible virtualization configurations, but the problem persists.
What do you suggest doing?

Thank you,

Cristian Antochi