Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUPIX stuck after image booting

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 13:32:11 +0000

Hi Cristian,
have you checked you have sufficient memory?
Few days ago, there was a simular message on the mailing list: you may want to give a look at it
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/9912.html
Best regards, luigi

On 3 Mar 2017, at 12:50, Cristian Antochi <VasileCristian.Antochi_at_roma1.infn.it<mailto:VasileCristian.Antochi_at_roma1.infn.it>> wrote:

Hello,
I'm trying to install FLUPIX on a virtual machine on Win10 but I have a problem when I start the virtual machine with the FLUPIX image: the image starts booting, but immediatly after I choose to start FLUPIX it gets stuck with an underscore (_) in the top left corner of the screen, so the installation doesn't even start. I tried to activate all the possible virtualization configurations, but the problem persists.
What do you suggest doing?

Thank you,

Cristian Antochi