Low energy neutrons and gammas transport

From: Vladimir Solovyev (vsolovye@purdue.edu)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 01:17:06 CEST

Hi,

my name is Vladimir Solovyev, I'm a graduate student at the neutron group at
Physics Department, Purdue University. Experiments our group is doing
involve low energy neutrons (~14 MeV produced by neutron generator or even
lower energy from Cf source). Now we are looking for software to simulate
neutron production, transport through different materials (such as water,
lead, paraffin, some chemicals such as sulfur, phosphorus etc.), (n,gamma)
processes, gamma transport etc.
I would appreciate if you tell me about the possibility for fluka to work
correctly in a scope of the problems of that nature. Any advice in this
matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Vladimir Solovyev